“Withey’s book illustrates the importance of the civil justice system even in cases that begin with a criminal act. Civil remedies are especially important when state authorities are unwilling to go after higher ups due to political pressure. If not for Withey and the CJDV’s dogged combination of activism and legal work, Silme and Gene would have never gotten the full justice they deserved.”
- 40th Anniversary of the Murders of Silme Domingo and Gene Viernes; SATURDAY, JUNE 2th at pm
- J. Edgar Hoover and the Forsythe Saga
- Stanford Libraries Honors Contributions of Silme and Gene
- New Book by Michael W. McCann and George Lovell on Filipino Labor Activists a Must-Read.
- Former FBI Supervisor Faults FBI’S Investigation of Murders