The Introduction of Summary Execution; The Political Assassinations of Silme Domingo and Gene Viernes has been revised and is now the first chapter of the recently completed manuscript of the book. To read this revised version, please click here for the Introduction to Summary Execution,, The Introduction describes the murders on June 1, 1981 as assassins Jimmy Ramil and Ben Guloy enter the Local 37 Union Hall and gun down Gene and Silme. It proceeds to describe how Terri Mast, Cindy Domingo and Mike Withey learn of the murders and react in creating a vigil at Harborview Medical Center where Silme was in surgery. The Introduction ends as friends and families gather to hope beyond hope that Silme survives. ..
- Judge Rothstein Receives WSAJ Judge of Year Award
- New video showcases how the Seattle community, public interest organizations still want justice for Domingo and Viernes
- SIGN OUR PETITION TO END THE FBI COVER UP
- Seattle Times Publishes Investigative Story on our Justice Efforts
- Thanks to the WSLC for promoting the Commemoration and Launch Party!