“Remarkable … on one hand it is a thriller. On another, a compelling account of a historic saga … a must read for every social activist and investigative reporter. And it is timeless, especially given our current circumstances where, once again, the public is deeply concerned about foreign intervention in our politics. The story has so many twists as well – amazing turns – that prove the point that conspiracy theories aren’t necessarily fiction.”
- Judge Rothstein Receives WSAJ Judge of Year Award
- New video showcases how the Seattle community, public interest organizations still want justice for Domingo and Viernes
- SIGN OUR PETITION TO END THE FBI COVER UP
- Seattle Times Publishes Investigative Story on our Justice Efforts
- Thanks to the WSLC for promoting the Commemoration and Launch Party!