“Remarkable … on one hand it is a thriller. On another, a compelling account of a historic saga … a must read for every social activist and investigative reporter. And it is timeless, especially given our current circumstances where, once again, the public is deeply concerned about foreign intervention in our politics. The story has so many twists as well – amazing turns – that prove the point that conspiracy theories aren’t necessarily fiction.”
- Seattle Times Publishes Investigative Story on our Justice Efforts
- Thanks to the WSLC for promoting the Commemoration and Launch Party!
- Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist Eric Nalder Review praises Summary Execution
- Join us for a Commemoration and Launch Party!
- Philippine President Duterte’s National Security Advisor Admits to Spying on Anti-Marcos Opposition in the US