“Withey’s book illustrates the importance of the civil justice system even in cases that begin with a criminal act. Civil remedies are especially important when state authorities are unwilling to go after higher ups due to political pressure. If not for Withey and the CJDV’s dogged combination of activism and legal work, Silme and Gene would have never gotten the full justice they deserved.”
- New video showcases how the Seattle community, public interest organizations still want justice for Domingo and Viernes
- SIGN OUR PETITION TO END THE FBI COVER UP
- Seattle Times Publishes Investigative Story on our Justice Efforts
- Thanks to the WSLC for promoting the Commemoration and Launch Party!
- Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist Eric Nalder Review praises Summary Execution